White Rose


There are All sms uploaded for White Rose
1 I m so glad u wr born, bcoz u have a brighten of my lyf and filled it with joy..
happy b'day...

2 may ur b'day bring u as much as u happiness
u give to every one who knows u.
happy b'day 2 u..
3 I always wished 4 a spcl frnd who'd b close 2 my hrt it came true when I meet u
on ur spcl day I wish 4 u happy b'day..

4 May you follow your dreams and always believe in yourself.
Keep your eyes on the stars and hope in the heart and leave the rest up to God.
Happy Birthday!

5 You are my dream in my sleep;
You are my vision in my eye;
You are my smile on my lips;
You are beat of my heart;
You are an angel in my prayer;
You are light of my life;
Happy Birthday, my love!

6 Wishing u all the great things in lyf hope this day
will bring u an extra share of all that makes u the happiest
Happy b'day..

7 Your smile, ur touch, D way U love me
I never knew...until U
What a relationship could be.
So I celebrate you.
my love, My life
H@PpY bIrThD@Y.....

8 Hrt 2 hrt talks wishpering those sweet things
nd ur smile tht say..u love me...sweethrt Im so happy we found each other
happy b'day my love nd my sweeti..

9 suraj roshni le kr aya
chidiyo ne gana gaya
phulo ne has has k bola
mubarak ho tmhara janm din aya..

Powered by Blogger.